Monday, December 17, 2007

Important message about email

To help us all communicate effectively with one another via email, I ask that each of you begin a free, specific email address.

Please visit www.gmail.com and sign up for an email address in this exact format:
firstnamelastnamebusinessprocedures@gmail.com.

For example, joesmithbusinessprocedures@gmail.com. This will help me in case I need to mass-mail any important information.

Also, please DO NOT submit work to my dropbox. It rarely, if ever, functions properly. Please email all work to be graded to kscredon@gmail.com. This email address is reserved only for grading your work.


In the event that you will be tardy or absent, please remember to call or email me.

Here is my contact information:

706-353-2323 Ext. 18491
scredonk@clarke.k12.ga.us
kscredon@gmail.com.

When you have finished creating your email address, please email me a confirmation at kscredon@gmail.com so I can create your profile.

Thanks!
Mrs. S.

1 comment:

Parson Shacora said...

Miss Scredon go to my blog pleaase until i finish my work i posted what i did so far