Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Unit Five Question

You will be beginning your own business in class for project 2.

We will be pretending that I am a loan officer at a bank. I will ask to see a portfolio of everything you anticipate happening in the first year of your business. If you show a great presentation that convinces me there is a need for your business, your loan will be approved. You can apply for anywhere from $0-$200,000. But remember, loans include interest, so don't overspend!

For your unit reflection, please write a brief description to your classmates of what your business is called, where you will locate it and what services, products or goods you will offer. (150 words +).

Additionally, write a list of 10 items you will need before you begin your business. Do not use the same list in the brainstorm available (although there can be some small overlap).

After this is completed, you may move on to begin your project. Please look at the samples given through the "important documents" link that will help you as you work.

Good luck!

3 comments:

djholmes said...

The name of my business will be called dj's. It will be a musical instrument production company. We will make everything from guitars to drums and all equipment to play the instruments. The reson I want to make thise business is to make good cheep instruments. because ther are not any good instruments sold cheeply. So in the first year I want to have my products in every music store in north east georgia,being sold at a resonable price. I want it to be located in down town atlanta so that there will be plenty of chances for my business to take off.

Vic said...

My business will be called Sweets2Go. It will be a delivery bakery service. Since you can't get sweets delivered anywhere in Athens, I think it will be highly successful. We will provide anything from doughnuts to pies. You can come pick it up or have it delivered to your doorstep. We will also cater! It will be located on the eastside of Athens!

Mrs. Myree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.